Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

I am looking forward to hanging out with family today and eating some yummy BBQ. I love summer for these reasons. Getting together, hanging out and eating.




















Saw Ian and Brittany last night. Amazing how fast her tummy has grown. Baby Stephani is sure to make her arrival before too long. I can't wait to meet our newest addition. I felt her moving in her mama's tummy last night. What an awesome reminder of God's miracles!

This was taken last week:




















Today also marks the end of Boy Scout camp for Brenden. I have missed him so much! I know he must have had a blast! The lake was so inviting and peaceful when I dropped him off on Sunday, I truly wanted to just stay there.I knew the kids were going to miss each other tremendously. They aren't use to being apart for so long. I will have just enough time to get everything washed and re-packed as Little Miss leaves for Girl Scout camp on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment